Time: 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM; Room#007B
What we will cover:
– 10 ways to get words to the page
– How to get the most out of journaling prompts
– How to get out of your own way
– Writing from your heart without judgment
– Fun ideas to break through writer’s block
– Best yoga poses to inspire creativity
– Knowing if your journaling can go further
About Patricia W. Fischer
After working her way through college, Patricia W. Fischer spent the next decade in the critical care and emergency room units of hospitals all over Texas. During that time, she earned her journalism degree and combined her two loves: helping others and writing.
Since 1997, she’s penned multiple articles for publications including The American Journal of Nursing, Hot Mom’s Club, and Alamo City Mom’s Blog.
In 2012, she officially added published romance author to her resume. She’s a member of the San Antonio Romance Authors group.
This mom of 4 has a monthly TV segment on San Antonio Living and is the host of Readers Entertainment Radio.
If she’s not writing, she’s trying to keep up with the endless piles of laundry and is looking for a house elf to help. If you know if any, please send them her way.
Let me know if this works. I can change any of it up.
Thank you again for your invite. Looking forward to working with y’all.